Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby Genius?

Each morning I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I am down there I will put Cole in his little bouncy chair so that I am hands free for a few minutes. He doesn't mind but I do think he gets bored looking at the same hanging elephant, hippo and banana bunch everyday. When he was younger I attached some of those little toy rings to the banana part so that he would have something to grab. When I put him in the chair the other day there were four rings attached to each other and then onto the banana ring. But when I went to pick him up out of the chair this is what I found...
He had somehow removed one of the rings and placed it around the hippo while dropping the other three rings in his chair. How did he do that? I asked him and his response was a big smile that seemed to say to me "I'm glad you noticed my work".

1 comment:

  1. That grandson of mine is a dad-gum Houdini (besides being a genius).

    ReplyDelete